Finding and tracking foods, meals, recipes
Find foods, meals and recipes and then add them to your Tracker. We’ll add up the PointsPlus®values for the day and week. Here’s how.
Can’t find the item you’re looking for? Suggest a food for us to add.
- Let’s say you’ve eaten a banana. Put “banana” in the search box and add it to the correct time of day. You can also click Add food next to each mealtime to add a food to a particular mealtime. Click "Go" and then select the item that’s the closest match.
- You’ll see a pop-up box. Adjust the portion size if you need to. (You can mark the item as a Favorite here. if you want to be able to access it quickly later.) Select Add to Tracker.
- The item will be added to your Tracker.
- You can do the same for meals and recipes.
- Note the PointsPlus
value subtotals, as well as the total at the bottom of the Tracker.
- To move an item from one meal time to another, drag it and drop it.
- Delete items from meal times by clicking the "X" to the far right of the item.